Os-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYLE ERAGON IS ABUSING POWERS!! IM NOW IP_BANNED! wtf

2 posters

Go down

KYLE ERAGON IS ABUSING POWERS!! IM NOW IP_BANNED! wtf Empty KYLE ERAGON IS ABUSING POWERS!! IM NOW IP_BANNED! wtf

Post by Strapped Up Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Please un ip-ban me, and make the correct punishment for abusing powers. I am here to help you get your server going, and having mods that abuse powers, make it extremely difficult. Evil or Very Mad

Strapped Up
Respect Player
Respect Player

Back to top Go down

KYLE ERAGON IS ABUSING POWERS!! IM NOW IP_BANNED! wtf Empty Re: KYLE ERAGON IS ABUSING POWERS!! IM NOW IP_BANNED! wtf

Post by Strapped Up Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:25 pm

I made an account, just to let you know. So please take action, as she/he is obviously not a good fit for her role on your server.

Strapped Up
Respect Player
Respect Player

Back to top Go down

KYLE ERAGON IS ABUSING POWERS!! IM NOW IP_BANNED! wtf Empty Re: KYLE ERAGON IS ABUSING POWERS!! IM NOW IP_BANNED! wtf

Post by Kyle Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:52 pm

Strapped up, I checked the Ban Records, your ip isn't in any of the ban records, i dont know. i will take action twords eragon as she/he has done this before to you

OS-Pkz staff !
Kyle
Kyle
developer
developer

https://os-pkz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:41 pm

Strapped Up wrote:I made an account, just to let you know. So please take action, as she/he is obviously not a good fit for her role on your server.

Taken Care of
Kyle
Kyle
developer
developer

https://os-pkz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum